On Armed Forces day we thank all who serve and have sacrificed for our nation. Service to nation at home and abroad arrives with a sacrifice, with the knowing of the ultimate sacrifice to ones nation, that comes through bravery, strength, courage and love for ones nation. As I reflect I think about the narratives that arrive from service, should there be changes or additions? Such as promoting and preserving life? We see and hear too much of military members who pass away, to leave behind young families. We must decide. How much death are we willing to bear. Isn’t one solider, one too many? God does not ask us to die. God asks us to live, for his sake, word and deed. For the preservations of humanity and human survival. Thank you military members in all ranks, positions and branches. Thank you to all veterans. We honor and respect you service. Thank you!! We pray that we can achieve life, preservations of life, with minimal loss to life. God Bless You and God Bless America!
BRANCHES OF THE U.S.A. MILITARY:
- Air Force and Air Force Reserve
- Air National Guard
- Army and Army Reserve
- Army National Guard
- Coast Guard and Coast Guard Reserve
- Marine Corps and Marine Corps Reserve
- Navy and Navy Reserve
- Space Force
- Helpful Links: Learn About the Different Branches of the Military for Armed Forces Day
- Military.Com | What Are the Branches of the U.S. Military?
- U.S. Department of Defense Casualty Status
My Thoughts To Share With Love & Kindness! 🙂